Sunday, June 3, 2012

REFLECTIVE WRITTING WEEK 3

NEW LEARNING
What did I learn that was new to me?
This week we asked to do some research about home office furniture online seller .

did it help me see something in a new light?
This week give me more challenging to do this new research which is the first time i was founded Brunei marketing online in the websites.

did it help me understand something that I didn’t understand before?
Yes.absolutely.
How do I think this might be useful (in my work practice, in my studies, in my life)?
It will be might useful if i learning more about marketing so that i can practice for the new one experience in my life.

PERSONAL REACTION
How did I feel about what was done?
More interested to know both chapter even i still feel a bit of confusing to learn this subject but i'll trying to understand in a slow step.

Did it affect me emotionally and if so how?
This week it just feel a bit tried to attend class but when i meet up with the classmates i fell become exuberant.
What did I like or enjoy and why? 
this week i like when learning more chapter about eBusiness and some excersice to do because to give us more challenging  to know this subject and more practices to do assignment before the final assignment given.
What did I dislike and why?
so far so good this week.
 .
What did I find easy to do or understand and why?
i find more easier when u give example for each topic which i can more understand.
What did I find difficult or challenging to do or understand and why?
i still difficult to make a summary for each chapter for my reference so easier for me to make a revise one day.

 
ACTION TO BE TAKEN
Is there any action that I will take as a result of what was done?
i will try to improve and understand each chapter step by step.
 
Do I need to plug further gaps in my knowledge?
yes, to upgrade me in  the future.

Do I want to investigate or research further?
yes,for obtain further knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment