Friday, May 4, 2012

REFLECTIVE WRITING - WEEK 2.

NEW LEARNING
What did I learn that was new to me?
This week we learned about Revenue Model and eMarketing strategies,which a new learning also in my life.

did it help me see something in a new light?
This week give me more challenging to learn.

did it help me understand something that I didn’t understand before?
Yes.
How do I think this might be useful (in my work practice, in my studies, in my life)?
It will be might useful if i learning more about marketing so that i can practice for the new one experience in my life.

PERSONAL REACTION
How did I feel about what was done?
More interested to know both chapter even i still feel a bit of confusing to learn this subject but i'll trying to understand in a slow step.

Did it affect me emotionally and if so how?
This week it just feel a bit tried to attend class since i working Temburong to BSB,but i really enjoy it when i meet up with friends and the lecturer.
What did I like or enjoy and why? 
this week i like when learning more chapter about eBusiness because give us more challenging  to know this subject.
What did I dislike and why?
so far so good this week.
 .
What did I find easy to do or understand and why?
i find more easier when u give example for each topic which i can more understand.
What did I find difficult or challenging to do or understand and why?
i still difficult to make a summary for each chapter for my reference so easier for me to make a revise one day.

 
ACTION TO BE TAKEN
Is there any action that I will take as a result of what was done?
i will try to improve and understand each chapter step by step.
 
Do I need to plug further gaps in my knowledge?
yes, to upgrade me in  the future.

Do I want to investigate or research further?
yes,for obtain further knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment